Did you know that statistics show that people on Internet relationship sites are 23 times more likely to look at a profile with a photo than one without?
No matter how compelling your personal description is, if you don’t post a photo, or post one that doesn’t accentuate all your best qualities, it could be the roadblock to getting the kind of responses you want. Which is why having the best possible photo of yourself on your profile is so very important!
- DO add a current photo of yourself to your profile.
- DO smile!
- DO submit a clear photo with good lighting.
- DO add a second photo of you in another pose for added variety.
- DO tell which person you are if you submit a picture of you and your friends.
- DO submit your picture in jpeg format.
- DON'T submit a picture of yourself and your former boyfriend/girlfriend. If you're looking for a new partner, submit a current picture of only yourself.
- DON'T submit a picture that has an obvious “cut-out” of another person in the photo — it sends a less-than-positive impression.
- DON'T get too close to the webcam when taking your picture – if you do, the picture will appear grainy and fuzzy … you don't want that!
- DON'T submit pictures of yourself that are suggestive or sexual in nature.
- DON'T submit a photo that does not clearly show your facial features.
- DON'T submit your old high school or college photo – current photos only!
So don't wait – add your fabulous photo now! Simply click here to login and follow the easy on-screen instructions.
Need help? We're here for you!
- Email your photo to Customer Care and they'll upload it to your profile (please include your Screen Name in your email).
Don't be shy! Show the world who you are!