Dating Profile Examples For Women
Instead of actually giving you real examples of Dating Profile Examples For Women, I’m going to tell you how to make your OWN profile *pop* and stand out!
Trust me – this stuff works 🙂
We use the internet for everything from ordering food to seeking jobs and even finding love! Check out these tips to create a unique, attractive dating profile!
Warning: Don’t be surprised if you get bombarded with messages!
Dating Profile Examples For Women:
1) Your Username: (The Bad & The Good)
This is one of the two first things that guys notice about you (the other being your profile pic). So don’t screw this up!
The above is obviously a (very) bad example! Pick out a username that says something about the real you, It could be your name coupled up with an adjective that best describes you or your favorite hobby, for example:
You get the idea – please do not use ridiculous and overly conceited usernames such as XXX_Sexychick, PrincessNatalie, QueenVictoria, BigBoobies666 (I saw that one once, LOL), etc.) They don’t put you in the brightest light. 🙂
Also, too much sexual innuendo will cause your inbox to become flooded with pictures of a certain male bodypart. If that’s what you’re looking for in a ‘relationship’ then more power to you – but if you’re on my website reading this article, then it’s safe to assume you probably want a little more than pictures of random male genitalia. 🙂
Whichever username you choose, make sure it is not obscene or overly dramatic. Whether you want to divulge your real name is totally up to you. In my opinion, first names are fine, full names are not – mostly for safety reasons.
2) You Profile Photo and other pics:
OK, do not upload hundreds of photos to your dating profile. Save that for Instagram and facebook. Five to seven is a good number. Ten is acceptable but no more.
Here’s how I recommend you structure your photos:
- Your main profile picture should feature your face and shoulders – almost like a passport photo. Research suggests that a smile is more attractive than a pout. Scientists have also confirmed that men are attracted to the color red – so wear red lipstick or a red dress or hat.
- Do not include friends in your profile picture – they confuse guys. You may include a pet though.
- Activity photos also work great as profile pictures but make sure that you follow them up with a close up shot. Guys like girls who have interesting lives – so if you like skiing or driving muscle cars, play it up!
- If you are looking for a real relationship, refrain from posting overly revealing photos.
- A bit of cleavage if fine and even desirable but don’t take it too far. Save the sexy lingerie and bikinis for real life. If you want to show off your figure, wear a body hugging dress. Keep it classy!
3) Your bio:
Your dating profile is like an introduction or a prelude to an actual introduction. When you meet a person for the first time in real life, do you tell them your entire life story?
So why do it online?
Today, people are turned off by large chunks of texts. They just don’t have the time and the patience.
So keep your ‘about me’ section short but specific:
- Instead of saying something vague like you love to chill or hang out – say you enjoy hanging out with friends and family, or you love going to social events.
- Instead of simply stating that you love to read – tell them a bit more. Do you like romance, fantasy, comics, thrillers or classics?
- Don’t use too many clichés like long walks on the beach.
Many women’s profiles say that they are a fun person. Well, what exactly do you do for fun – do you like wildlife photography, power yoga, clubbing or adventure & travel?
4) What do you want in a man?
Many dating websites have a section that requires you to state your expectations regarding a potential date:
- Stay away from obvious and repetitive stuff like – “I want a man who is caring, loving, honest and trustworthy.”
- Rather, be a bit more specific and say what you are really looking for – do you want a man who is athletic or do you prefer the dad-bod?
- Should your man be willing to travel to Europe with you?
- Do you want a partner who is ready for a family?
This section too, should not be too long. Two three lines is enough.
5) Always be honest:
Bragging and lying is not just bad for the guy – it is bad for you since both of these are signs of low self-esteem and insecurity. Does your life suck so much that you have to lie to impress people. If yes, fix your life instead of making up false stories.
6) Use proper grammar:
Nothing turns guys off than girls who have poor punctuation skills and bad grammar. Don’t use short forms of words like whr instead of where, wht instead of what. That was ok in the last decade when smart phones weren’t popular. Today, the dictionary does all the typing for you. You just type the first couple of letters and the entire word appears. Last but not the least – always meet guys in a public place. Never agree to meeting in secluded locations.
7) Don’t be shy to message first:
If you like a certain guy, don’t hesitate to message him. Make a witty remark instead of saying something dumb and unoriginal like – ur cute! Also, remember than comments are the new messages. Instead of messaging directly – you can comment on his pic and he’ll reply. After a few replies, you can switch over to PM.
Now build a killer profile and get more dates than you can handle!