How To Flirt With A Guy
Want to learn how to flirt with a guy like a boss?
Check out the Video, then follow these flirting tips next time you interact with a guy and have him chase you like crazy!
1) Smile: A smile means ‘I like you’. It really hooks the guys. Smile while you talk to men – it encourages them to pursue you harder. Even if a man is sitting across the room (in class, or in a café), you can just look over and give him a subtle smile. More often than not, he is bound to come over and talk to you. Nothing gets them like the smile!
2) Eye contact: In dating circles, there’s this technique known as sticky eyes. I am not a big fan of routines and techniques but sticky eyes really works. It is just a fancy term for making good eye contact.
Why does eye contact matter so much? There are two reasons :
- When you like something/someone, you look at them. When you look at man – it clearly conveys to him that you are interested.
- Also, looking a person in the eyes indicates that you are confident and honest.
Don’t misinterpret strong eye contact as staring. Don’t be creepy and embarrassing. Look at him with a soft gaze and blink normally. If you really like this person, your pupils will begin to dilate and he will sense that you are looking at him with longing. When you’re at a party or in a group, look into your target’s eyes and don’t look away when your eyes lock. Let him catch you looking at him. This will flip a switch inside him and he will start seeing you differently!
I like what BusinessInsider.com has to say about Sticky Eyes:
“Pretend your eyes are glued to your conversation partner’s with sticky warm taffy,” Lowndes advises. Even after they’ve finished speaking, don’t break eye contact. “When you must look away, do it ever so slowly, reluctantly, stretching the gooey taffy until the tiny string finally breaks.”
You can also try counting your conversation partner’s blinks. In a case study, subjects reported significantly higher feelings of respect and fondness for their colleagues who used this technique.
3) Say his name: Research has proven that when we address a person by saying their name, it triggers reward signals in their brain. From this moment, start addressing all people by their name more often! You’ll probably notice pretty quickly that they’re much more receptive, friendly and open. (This goes for both men and women, by the way)
4) Complement him: If he’s a wearing a cool shirt or a stylish hat – let him know about it! You have to be a bit careful with this one though. If you keep complementing him after every two or three minutes, it is going to sound fake and contrived. So don’t overdo it.
Throw in a complement once in a while and make sure that you are being genuine.
When you complement someone – you make them feel good and appreciated.
Use their name while complementing for added effect!
Instead of saying – hey you like his shirt; say – Hey Tom, that’s a really nice shirt. The latter makes more of an impact even though it may seem a bit unnatural to you at first.
5) Touch him: No! Not there….it’s too early for that. Just find a way to touch him without being creepy – a simple high five, hand shake, hug or a pat on the arm will do the trick. If you are feeling a bit bold, ask him to dance with you. On a psychological level, dancing is a prelude to making love! When you touch a guy, you are essentially familiarizing your body to him and also building comfort.
6) Ask him a question: It doesn’t necessarily have to be a personal question. Although if it is a personal question, it is a clear indicator of interest. You only ask questions to people that you like and want to find out more about. Otherwise, you just say – hi, what’s up?
Many women think that when they begin talking with a guy that they like, they have to say something so dramatic that it will totally blow away his mind and he will instantly fall in love with them. Lol, that does not even happen in movies now-a-days! How you initiate a conversation does not matter – what matters is that you do it. You don’t even have to ask guys personal questions.
Something as trivial as:
Where’s good place to eat around here? Or ‘Did you finish your homework (or office work)?’ can work just as well.
You can build upon the opener by doing all the other things mentioned in this article.
7) Tease him: You cannot put him on a pedestal and worship him all the time. You have to tease him in a playful manner and make him work harder to impress you!
Banter is a great way to flirt.
However, many women overdo it and turn it into a game of ‘who can say the meanest thing about the other’.
Well, that’s not really flirting!
A simple – are those your grandpa’s shoes? can get a guy all worked up. He might spend the next fifteen minutes explaining and qualifying himself. You can even tease a guy by acting disinterested for a while – it will make him wonder what he’s doing wrong!
8) Play with your hair: Thanks to Hollywood, this is now a universal sign of flirting!
If you try out the tips mentioned above, you can fly under the radar and flirt with guys without making it obvious!
Hungry for more? Check out this Free Video: What Men Secretly Want