Older Women Dating Younger Men – How To Make It Work
6 Awesome Tips for Older Women Dating Younger Men
In this article, I’m going to go into my top 6 tips and tricks for Older Women Dating Younger Men!
You’re only as old as you feel, so why not date a little bit on the younger side!
1) Remember that you are only lowering the age of the guy you are dating. You are NOT lowering your standards. Dating a young guy does not mean that you should tolerate a mediocre relationship just because it gives you an ego boost. Yes, it feels good to be able to score young studs. However, your ego should not get in the quality of your relationships. If he is not treating you right – don’t think twice about ditching him – even if the sex is mind blowing!
2) Understand that younger men are usually immature: This does not apply to all young guys. Some people are incredibly mature for their age. However, young men are still growing and learning about life, people, and relationships. They are a bit callous and reckless – it can be very difficult to have a serious ‘grown up’ conversation like him. However, if you are patient, you can teach them to be attentive and considerate of your needs and desires.
3) Young guys are not very well organized: Yes, they tend to not wash their socks too often. They leave the dishes in the sink. They put empty containers and plates back in the refrigerator. They become incapable of doing anything else while watching TV. They are VERY reluctant to let go of the TV remote. They are very slippery in the sense that they are hard to communicate with. When they shave, they leave hair all over the sink. They pee with the toilet seat down. They have immature friends who tempt them to do really crazy stuff which often involves getting wasted. All these things may seem trivial but they are actually really frustrating. You have to play it really cool and not argue and squabble with him constantly. Can you do that? Are you willing to date a guy whose heart is in the right place but still has a lot of growing to do?
4) Young men are not really confident. Often, they put on a tough front but they’re insecure little boys inside. They get hurt easily and their behavior can be unpredictable. Sometimes, they get poor relationship advice from friends. They learn about ‘gaming girls’ on the internet and will try out new seduction techniques on you. Also, young guys think a lot about whether they are pleasing you in bed or not. They need encouragement and time to gain confidence.
5) Young guys tend to be more active and adventurous: You might fancy a quiet dinner date – he wants to hike with him to the highest point in the city and watch the sunset. You want to spend a relaxing day at the spa. He wants to go skinny dipping! You want to watch a movie – he wants to make a crazy video for Youtube. You want to take a flight. He wants to go on an epic road-trip in his beat up car that rattles furiously and breaks down after every other mile. It is ok to unleash the 18-year-old within you once in a while. Enjoy the little gifts of life with him. It can be loads of fun! You’ll feel lively and young again.
6) Usually, young men are not well established financially. College guys are almost totally broke all the time. They barely have enough money for beer, pizza, and books. Their idea of a date involves taking a walk in parks while drinking alcohol from McDonalds’ cola cups – not exactly sophisticated is it? You might have to do a bit of spending if you want classy dates. Young guys will not go to ritzy places and clubs – they feel out of their elements in such places because they don’t have enough money to spend. Tell them beforehand that it’s your treat. That’ll help them relax and they will stop looking at the prices and actually look at the items on the menu.
Sometimes, you’ll feel that dating young guys is a lot of hard work. However, with the right guy – it’s worth all the trouble.
Want to REALLY rock his socks in bed and show him your experience is what he needs? Check out The Language of Desire, By Michael Fiore.